Our focus is to provide superior collagen products and services to help our customers gain competitive advantage in their respective markets. To achieve this, we have kept our focus on Quality.
Of course, our customers have more than just our word on quality:
- In 1996, Nitta Casings achieved ISO 9002:1994 certification confirming the company’s compliance with the strict series of standards that is recognized worldwide as the highest international quality system.
- In 2009, Nitta Casings went on to achieve ISO 9001:2008 which represents our Quality Management System with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- In 2009, Nitta Casings instituted HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) to identify potential safety hazards so that key actions can be taken to reduce or eliminate the risk of hazards being realized.
- In 2009, Nitta Casings began using IcIx (International Compliance Information Exchange) to effectively and efficiently manage validated compliance documentation and communication. With IcIx, Nitta can manage risk and protect our brand(s) at every stage of the supply chain. We can also be sure that each one of our trading partners’ lives up to the standards of quality and safety set by our company.
- Currently, Nitta Casings is in the final stages of becoming certified by the BRC (British Retail Consortium), a leading trade association in the United Kingdom. Certification will confirm compliance with BRC standards which sets an industry-wide benchmark for quality and food safety.
Nitta Casings’ ongoing commitment to quality ensures that we will continue to deliver the top quality products that you have come to rely on.